Friday, October 26, 2007

AoI_wash

Here we are in time for the weekend. I was rusty on my coloring, well infact I was rusty on my sketch to so I did some minor corrections to both and we have the wash!

I thought I was done at an earlier stage and started to go into details, big waste of time that was... not sure if anyone else gets that feeling that "oh some detail work will help the realism of the piece" It didn't. All it did was after the 3hrs of painting it upclose I zoomed out and wondered what this garbage was. I then proceeded to paint in thumbnail mode only... staying in my sketch lines was not an option. I needed to get the colors and tones working then I can go back and worry if its an arm or a leg that I'm painting. So after some laying down of layers and adjustments we have the wash.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Very cool work. I really like your Mayan piece.

12:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home